This list will be updated as the blog progresses, providing a comprehensive, alphabetical list of cruelty-free, eco-friendly brands for you to enjoy. Please note that all information will be correct at the time of writing, but will be updated as changes occur. If you see a brand that is no longer CF, please do not hesitate to comment below.
Additionally, it is important to note that currently ANY/ALL cosmetic products sold in China are tested on animals. Thus, if you see that a brand is sold in China, you can assume that it has been tested on animals, for example EOS.
Finally, if a ‘cruelty-free’ company is owned by a larger ‘not-cruelty-free’ company, it is important to be aware that you are ultimately supporting the parent company. For example, Urban Decay (associated with PETA) is now owned by L’Oreal.
The following companies:
- Do not test on animals.
- Do not hire third parties to test on animals.
- Are not owned by parent companies who test on animals.
- Do not sell their products in China, where animal-testing is a legal requirement for all cosmetics.
Animals that are tested upon include dogs, cats, mice, rabbits and monkeys.
If you have any queries regarding this page, please do not hesitate to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in making the switch to cruelty free? Read my 5 simple tips here!
- BB Couture for Nails
- Beauty Without Cruelty
- Beauty 21 Cosmetics (LA Colors & LA Girl)
- Butter London (Nail polishes)
- China Glaze
- Derma V10 (Review here, here & here)
- Dr. Organic
- ELF Cosmetics (Review here & here)
- Essence Cosmetics (Reviews here & here)
- Essential Elements by Gilchrist & Soames (Full statement here)
- JASON (Review of their hair products here)
- Jordana Cosmetics
- Kat Von D Beauty
- Marks & Spencer
- Molton Brown
- Montagne Jeunesse (Review here)
- Physicians Formula
- Soap & Glory (Review here)
- St. Moriz Self-Tanning Products (Review here)
- theBalm Cosmetics (Available on Cloud10Beauty. Review here)
- Viridian (Review of their vegan/organic nail & cuticle oil here)
- W7 Cosmetics (Available from CaraPharmacy in Ireland. Review here)